Terms and Conditions
This website located at hajjandumrah.co.uk is owned and operated by hajjandumrah.co.uk
1. LIMITS ON USE : You may not use this site or the services offered on or through it for personal gain and you may not sell or provide to any third party, or otherwise profit from, any services or information (nor any modification, adaptation or analysis of them) available on or through this site.
2. SECURITY : We reserve the right from time to time to: (a) alter and/or introduce new and/or additional security measures without notice; (b) temporarily withdraw and/or limit the availability of this site to any individual(s); and (c) do anything else that we believe necessary to preserve the security and integrity of this site and the information held in this site’s databases.
3. ACCURACY & SITE CONTENT : We use reasonable skill and care in compiling the information accessible on and through this site. However, certain information may have been compiled and/or provided to us by a third party who is not a member of our network. hajjandumrah.co.uk does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of any information which is obtained from any such third party. Furthermore, errors and omissions in the information accessible on and through this site may occur because of a number of factors which are inherent in any internet-related system and which are not within our reasonable control. For example, information may be affected by machine, software or operator error, or malfunctions in connection with data transmission. In view of this, the information is provided “as is” and you should always attempt to verify the accuracy of any information obtained from this site before relying upon it.
This is a dynamic site and as a result, the content and look and feel may change from time to time without prior notice.
4. LIMITED LICENCE & OWNERSHIP : You are granted a limited licence to download the materials contained on this site to a personal computer, and to print a hard copy of such materials, solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices are left intact.
We will only use the User Data to: (a) contact you and provide you with information (as requested); and (b) deal with any other matters arising as a result of that contact.
Subject to the provisions of applicable law and for a small fee you may obtain copy(ies) of the User Data (if any) we hold about you by contacting us via the site’s “contact us” facility.
Additionally, if you wish to delete, deactivate or amend the User Data, or find out what User Data (if any) we are holding about you, please contact us via the site’s “contact us” facility. We will not sell the User Data to anyone, but, for the avoidance of doubt, the User Data may be transferred to a future purchaser of hajjandumrah.co.uk, all or part of the hajjandumrah.co.uk Group of companies and/or all or some of its assets.
We will not disclose the User Data outside the hajjandumrah.co.uk except as necessary to deal with matters arising from your use of the site and your contact(s) with us, or in the unlikely event that we believe in good faith that we are required to do so: (a) by court order or other legal/regulatory requirement; or (b) in order to protect our rights/property or those of our clients and/or their employees.
This site does not utilise cookies.
by using this site you consent to hajjandumrah.co.uk, processing and transferring (both inside and outside the EEA) the User Data as necessary for us to provide you with and enable you to use the site and for the purposes referred to above.
6. LINKS : Where this site contains links to third party sites you should be aware that we may not control the sites reached through those links. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of sites which we do not control.
The existence of a link on this site does not imply any endorsement or approval of any goods, services, opinions or other material(s) of any sort made available on or through sites which we do not control, nor do we take any responsibility for the opinions of third parties (if any) expressed on or through this site.
7. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(b) Subject to paragraph (d) below, but otherwise so far as permitted by law, we exclude and are not liable for all loss, damage(s) and liability (whether or not caused by our negligence) for all wasted time, all loss/corruption of data, all loss of profits, opportunities, and goodwill, and all indirect, consequential and punitive loss or damage(s) arising from or in relation to use of this site and/or the information on it or any services provided through it, howsoever arising, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise, and even if it was reasonably foreseeable or we have been made aware of the possibility of such loss/damage(s)/liability.
(c) Subject to paragraph (d) below, but otherwise so far as permitted by law, our total aggregate liability hereunder in respect of direct loss and damage and other direct liability, howsoever arising, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise shall be limited per claim or series of related claims, to £100.
(i) loss or damage for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or
(ii) for any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us or those under our control.
11. ABOUT US : This site is made available to you by hajjandumrah.co.uk Plc (Regd Branch Office: 84 Kingsley Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW3 1QA, UK. Company No. 3652563. VAT No. GB720479735) and is © hajjandumrah.co.uk. All rights reserved.
Our normal hours of business are 0900 to 1800 weekdays excluding Bank Holidays
You can contact us by writing to us at the above address or by using the ‘contact us’ facility on this site.
15. GOVERNING LAW : Use of this site and the Service is governed by English law, and you irrevocably agree to submit any claim or dispute arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with this site (and any use you make of it or the Service and/or opportunities offered through it) to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. CORRESPONDENCE : Any correspondence through non official channels with our team is strictly prohibited, only email correspondence from our official domain will be accepted. Polani Travel LTD will not take any responsibility for miscommunication or losses incurred if this happens.
Apply to all bookings covered by ATOL NO. 5311 as shown on our website..
11. Cancellation of an Insurance Policy :Financial products including insurance sold by distance means are subject to a 14 day cooling off period (this is 30 days in the case of life insurance and personal pensions). This 14 day cooling off period also covers situations wherein you bought a financial product from an intermediary or a broker, even if it was discussed and signed face to face. The insurer or broker must refund any monies paid by you within 30 days, although they have the right to deduct a reasonable admin charge (Our Cancellation charge after the 14 days cooling off period is £25.00 per person insured) and a sum proportionate to the number of days cover you had, irrespective of the terms and conditions of the Insurance Issuing Company.
12. Legal jurisdiction : We accept the jurisdiction of the courts in part of the UK in which the client is domiciled. For the client not domiciled in the UK the courts of England shall have sole jurisdiction.
14. Your Financial Protection : When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those
Apply to all bookings covered by ATOL No. 5311 as shown in our website.
CONDITIONS APPLYING TO A AND B
Please remember that the person making the booking accept all the booking conditions and is liable for any amendments fees, late fees or cancellation charges that arise on behalf of all the passengers in their party. In addition they are also responsible fro checking this and all future documentation and for advising us immediately if anything is missing or is incorrect. The details overleaf are given in good faith based on information from the principal at the time of booking. Should it transpire that any of these details offer you will be advised immediately..